Sunday, August 9, 2015

Younger Secrets Cameron Diaz: Frequent Sex


Despite the age of 37 years, actress Cameron Diaz still looks young. No wonder if he appeared in the cover of the British edition of Vogue magazine. So what is the secret of youth Diaz?
"The secret of youth ... I think exercise, healthy diet, lots of drinking, lots of laughs, and frequent sex. Yes sex are our needs as human beings. It's healthy. That's normal," said Diaz.
However, Diaz said he did not bother to stay young. "I do not want to look like a 25-year-old again," said Diaz.
Therefore, Cameron Diaz plastic surgery. "Yes, I do not do that right now. But you'll see. So far, I'm fine. But I would never say no to anything."
When mentioned about his love story with rugby player Alex Rodriguez, Diaz declined to comment. "You know? Yeah I fell in love. I fell in love with my life."
Cameron Diaz Plastic Surgery recently participated in shooting the movie Bad Teacher. In the film, Diaz performed with her former boyfriend, Justin Timberlake.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, what an extraordinary web blog. I typically invest hours on the net perusing web journals on different subjects. Furthermore, I truly might want to applaud you for composing such a fantastic article
    best BBL doctor in Houston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Earn the certification that signifies your commitment to life-saving. Explore BLS certification in Loma Linda and be prepared for emergencies.

    ReplyDelete